Employment LawPage 1
Our experienced and skilled Employment Solicitors will work with you to find a solution to whatever issue you may be facing, whether you are an Employer (please see more information below) or Employee (please see more information below).
We are dedicated to providing prompt and authoritative legal advice to all our clients. We also ensure that costs are kept as manageable as possible throughout the course of our work for you.
We can provide employers with an effective resolution to their needs including but not limited to:
- Advice on Employment Contracts including the drafting of said contracts to meet your needs;
- Assistant and advice in dealing with aggrieved or difficult employees;
- Advice in carrying out a fair disciplinary or dismissal procedure;
- Advice on carrying out a fair grievance procedure;
- Drafting Settlement/Compromise Agreements (We can draft and tailor a settlement agreement for an employer, which if properly drawn up and executed will prevent an employee from bringing a claim to an Employment Tribunal or any other court.
- Advice on the strength and value of an Employment Tribunal claim; and
- Offering Assistance in defending Employment Tribunal claims.
Employment LawPage 2
We can provide employees with an effective resolution to their employment needs including but not limited to:
- Advising and assisting with Compromise/Settlement Agreements (please note that in most situations, the cost is payable by your employer);
- If you have been (or are in the process of being) unfairly dismissed, discriminated against or otherwise badly treated by your employer or an individual at your workplace;
- Circumstances where your employer has commenced or is considering commencing disciplinary action against you;
- If you have been (or are in the process of being) suspended from work;
- Assistance in bringing or resolving an Employment Tribunal claim against your employer or an individual at your workplace or former workplace;
- Providing representation in relation to Employment Tribunal proceedings including representation at any Tribunal hearing;
- Communicating on your behalf with your employer or former employer, their legal representatives or the Employment Tribunal;
- Negotiating a settlement with your employer and assisting you in obtaining a reference.
To discuss your employment law issue, please feel free to contact us on 0208 551 2211.